Saturday 23 February 2008

Monthly Supplies

Many people keep animals as pets and I usually see 2 different types of pet owners. The first kind keep their pet for reason such as a dog to look after the house and the second are those who pampers their pets to the maximum.

I am starting to believe that I fall under the extreme case of the second kind. I practically splurge on my pets like crazy. But I am comforted because I know people who are worst.

Rabbit pellets were running out fast and I had to stock up for the month (hopefully they last for a month that is). Since getting oxbow is such a chore, I decided to start my rabbits on Sunseed's Vita-Plus range for both young and adult rabbits. I also got hold of a pack of Kaytee Mini Bale Alfafa. I felt Kaytee's was a little expensive at $17.90 per 800g. I later found Benjy selling for $20 per 1kg at another pet shop. I ended up buying both.

Total expenditure for rabbits today was $140. I really hope the food last till end of next month. I have to stock up for the Sugar Gliders, Hedgehog & the Dogs too. Darn...

Totally slaving to my pets...

The stuffs I bought today to pamper just the hoppers...

Every month end, my pet supply shelf would look like this...

No comments: