Thursday 27 November 2008

The most expensive nesting materials...EVER!

I have 2 packs of hay at the moment that is turning really yellow by the minutes. I was really supportive of this brand initially but somehow the quality has dropped. And it is not cheap to get these hay and I sometimes wonder if it is insane to pay so much for just...GRASS!

A pack of the 40oz hay in question is priced $39.90 and Skor alone leaves the grass untouched mainly because it is no longer fresh.

Since I have got no use for them and I am expecting litter(s) soon, then I might as well use them as nesting materials. But don't you think that it is a little expensive to use them as nesting materials that later go into the dumptruck?

I believe my mama raised me right not to waste so I ain't gonna buy those hay no more...unless they are green and fresh again...

No comments: