Tuesday 11 November 2008

TLR is FRIENDLY, remember?

I just realized the date is 11/11/2008. What an auspicious date it is. No, I am not mating Noobie or Holly Hope to Skor today. Maybe I should. LOL....

Anyhow, just want to mention again that Tru-Luv rabbitry started off with the objective of being a very friendly name. As at the end of the day, it carries the word LOVE.

Throughout the years, I have been promoting nice pet shops to help people along with their pets' needs.

Today I would love to make a mention of a local online store (they ship internationally too). It is the Chubby Pets Garden. Although I do not normally get my supplies from them, I love what they carry in their web store. There were a few interesting things that caught my eye. Not to mention the owner of this web store has got quite a nice collection of Chinchillas (I sometimes get an urge to own one of these. LOL!).

I believe the rabbit market is growing as I write this post and since it is a free market, I hope a big portion of my 5000 odd daily visitors will have a go and try out these online shops. All the recommended shops and vets are listed on the REFERENCES page if you have not already notice by now.

We normally reap what we sow. And Tru-Luv Rabbitry like any other, like to reap some LOVE through friendships made through this thing called INTERNET!

I think we just cannot contain the entire world to ourselves as we move in circles. Instead of spreading animosity (sounds like some black pea?), we should spread the LurveeEEEeEeee.....

No comments: