Sunday 15 November 2009

Chestnuts Visit!

Today TLR is very honored to have a very special couple visiting and taking photographs of the rabbits. As I have mentioned many times before, friends are the most important part of this hobby and along the way, I must say that I do not have many friends in this hobby but those that I have the privilege to befriends with are very special to me. I really appreciate the CHESTNUTS dropping by Meadow Haven. I do hope they both enjoy their short stay here (wasn't that short actually). Love the chat. If you like what you see, please visit their site and hire them at http://www.chestnutpictures.com/. I highly recommend them to everyone! Although I watermarked the photos with TLR, they are the rightful owner of these photos and due credit must be given to them.

Thank you Chestnuts and I am sure my dear readers will be very happy to see these beautiful photos!

The kits:

_MG_0879
The Cute Kits!
_MG_0905
Good one by Shahfiq!
_MG_0886
Papadoom - Macho MAN!
_MG_0881
Don't you just wanna squeeze em!?

Thunder:

Thunder's fur is growing back nicely. But I must mention that no matter how he is being shaved, this boy's bone is super thick! Absolutely LOVE this little guy!

_MG_0744
Just look at the STUMPY legs!
Holly Hope:
_MG_0725
She out of condition due to nursing. She is absolutely broodish!
Skor:

Skor is pretty awesome and it has been a while since he last posed for me but he did quite a good job naturally.

_MG_0991
It has been difficult to get photos that could see his eyes
_MG_0833
Wonders if Darlie needs an ambassador. I am sure Skor would fit!
_MG_0818
Not too bad eh? He's for sale, inquire within!
Clark:
_MG_0930
Doing the side winder!
_MG_0782
Side profile. Isn't he a cutie!?
_MG_0776
Clark periscopes - You pointin' that bazooka at me?
_MG_0761
Looking rather serious
_MG_0757
Love this guy very much!
Carmel:

I have been asked which is my favorite rabbits among all that I have. My heart is normally partitioned equally among all living things that I care for. But there is a little bit more for this wonderful doe. She's AMAZING! Adesh and Shahfiq had fun capturing her on stills. Take a look at all the poses that she could come out with. Absolutely adorable!

_MG_0977
The best periscope captured on still thus far in my herd!
_MG_0972
Her all time favorite pose
_MG_0967
She's being cheeky here. Check out the tongue!
_MG_0816
Another one of her favorite pose!
_MG_0800
What a beauty. Depth of chest and sheer BONES!
_MG_0798
A natural!
_MG_0793
Don't you just love the photos and the bunnies too?
There's somebun missing. We shall know what's up tomorrow!

No comments: