Sunday 8 November 2009

Day 22: Celebrating Life & Friends

Over the weekend, there was a heated debate over a nasty comment over at http://truluvrabbitry.com/2009/09/18/postpartum-psychosis-bunny-owner/. I normally do not patronize childish and outrageous comments but I just need to approve the 1st comment because I just need to show how someone rear its ugly head. Go on and enjoy the comments while we're at it.

I believe there is a reason for everything and what raises above all these dramas, is the fact that I have a lot of good friends in the Holland Lop world. I absolutely love each and every one of them. They are the reason why I am loving this hobby even more. Let me choose between rabbits and friends, I'll go for friends ANYTIME! Rabbits come and go but friendships last forever.

To celebrate my friends in thanksgiving, I would like to dedicate these photos to each and every one of my friends. Thank you so much for being there for me and encouraging me!

For friends who like "helicopter" ears
For friends who like "helicopter" ears
IMG_5475
This is for friends who appreciates GOOD TYPE
IMG_5489
For those who appreciates FRIENDSHIP!
IMG_5504
For those who appreciates a BIG HEAD?
IMG_5511
For those who have lost focus (ear)
IMG_5505
For those who appreciates "Flat Faces"
IMG_5495
For those who mistaken this for a PERSIAN KITTEN
IMG_5492
For all those who appreciates CUTENESS!
IMG_5513
For those who love furballs!


No comments: