Saturday 16 January 2010

Bon Voyage Tru-Luv Balian

If there is one rabbit that I'll probably regret not keeping at this moment is Tru-Luv Balian. I don't mean it in a bad way though. I wish he was a doe so that I could keep him for the breeding program. But all is well and good because he is now proudly owned by a little girl, Meg & her family. Meg's mom has agreed not to neuter him in case I need to use him as a stud. But if he do not behave (bringing down the Golden Shower or play target practice), there goes his precious jewels.

I felt it was appropriate to let Balian go because I still have both his parents and two herd bucks are all I need at the moment.

Both these kits will be 3 months old tomorrow and I took a few photos of them.


Having a head moult at the moment

Looking good

I really love this little guy

A nice little bunny for a cute little baby!

Little perky guy!

Already being spoiled rotten with a nice cage & lots of hay!

Being curious and adventurous


No comments: