Friday 8 January 2010

Knee-Yo & So-Sick


Ne-Yo conquered!

What a spectacular concert by this person I dub to be the next Michael Jackson in the making. There is no chance for Simon Cowell or Paul Moss to pick on pitching at all! Every single move, every single note and every single beat right where they are. I am a very critical person as all of you know and I was actually looking out for the slightest glitch in this concert, NONE! The band was good, the dancers did not bother me at all and the weather was perfect!

The next black kit born in TLR will be called Tru-Luv Knee-Yo and the next peanut will be called So-Sick cause they are usually dying.

I noticed that Ne-Yo dedicated this concert to the late Michael Jackson. It is definitely a night to remember. And honestly, I am too old for Ne-Yo ya'll....

Back's aching and I am a little deaf right now. But deaf enough to hear Thunder singing to each and everyone of his girlfriend:

she's staring at me i'm sitting wondering what she's thinking...
nobunny's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming...
and now as i'm yellin' over her, she yellin' over me..
all that that means, is neither of us is listening...
and what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting...

so both of us are mad for, nothing..
fighting for, nothing...
crying for, nothing...
but we wont let it go for, nothing...
no not for, nothing...
there should be, nothing...
to a love like what we got, oh baby...

i know sometimes its gonna rain...
but baby can we make up now cause i can't sleep through the pain...
girl i don't wanna go to bed, mad at you..
and i don't want you to go to bed, mad at me...
no i don't wanna go to bed, mad at you...
and i don't want you to go to bed, mad at me...

No comments: