Sunday 7 February 2010

FurryButts @ Meadow Haven

Since we are unable to get updates from http://furrybutts.wordpress.com, we brought the entire clan out and parked them at Meadow Haven - LOL!

That just doesn't sound right at all. The truth is that SB will be away for the Chinese New Year celebration and Buttons, Yohji & Bailey just do not have anywhere else to go. Honestly, I do not normally take it boardings but I just can't refuse the FurryButts! So here they are and boy am I glad to have them. The three of them will be so pampered and my first project with them is manicure and pedicure - LOL!

Does that mean that I am not gonna have a life come CNY? Oh well, isn't it the year of the rabbit? LOL!!! You guessed it right, I am having a Tiger Bunny year!

I just hope that Buttons and Yohji will get used to the smaller space that I am providing for them. Here are some pics of them and I sure hope they do them justice!


Bailey getting used to the new environment

I am a house bunny you moron, why am I behind bars?

Buttons striking a pose like the usual


No comments: