Saturday 30 May 2009

Disapproval: Beth vs Haley

Meet Haley, the meanest buhny on the block. Haley has been totally hormonal since the moment she arrived at Meadow Haven. I guess the journey traumatized her quite a bit or she just doesn’t like me all that much. LOL!

Don't push it!

Don't push it!

Haley has got a few karate moves which includes deadly headbutts & lighting speed punches.

Besides the hot temper, Haley is one of the most beautiful Holland Lop I have ever seen. She has got a huge head and her fur is just fantastic. I do not love her less because of her bad temper but instead, I think she is super cute!

And this morning I was inspired to write about the disapproval face off between Haley and my little daughter of equivalent temper. This was the result.

Sparing mode

Sparing mode

Disapproving Toddler

Disapproving Toddler

No comments: