Thursday 7 May 2009

Tails From Meadow Haven Chapter 9: Mirror Mirror On The Wall

"Hey you there!"

"I said, hey you there!"

"Oh man, there's this one that looks exactly like me staring at me each time I stared at it"

"I noticed that too!"

"Oh really? All I can see from here is some dark thing moving around. Those belong to you both?"

"Did someone just said something?"

"I thought I heard something to but the mouth isn't moving"

"Let me trying moving a little"

"My goodness! It's following you!"

"Maybe its on the other side"

"No, it smell exactly like....ME!"

"You can actually smell it from there?"

"Yeah, but this is the smell that I smell all day all night. Is it me or you?"

"Whatever!"

"I can't take it anymore!"

"Take what?"

"I just can't take it anymore knowing someone's staring at me!"

"What ya doing bout it?"

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

"Oh no! Don't tell me you did what I think you did. That is so not cool. You should only do that to something you like"

-GO FIGURE-

No comments: