Thursday 18 June 2009

Life's Little Rantings

I am in my foulest mood today and apologize for using my little space here to vent my frustrations.

At times like these, I tend to recall craps that a certain breeder told me that I later found out to be total blasphemy and they are things that this person do herself.

This person claims that her rabbits are of top quality and quoted her standings in the sweepstakes. With all due respect, there are validity to the sweepstake points but it is somehow advantageous to people who show their rabbits in every single show.

If you're looking for a good breeder, do lookout for those who don't show much but still get their name on the top breeders list. Those are the legitimate show breeders.

Sweepstakes standings more often than not reveal the best of the worst. They just do not reflect the actual QUALITY standings of what the breeder produces.

Another crap that was fed to me was how adults breed rabbits and get their children to show them at the youth level. This person was using this sort of excuse to alleviate herself. What a freaking cheap shot!

I do not think ARBA judges are quacks in that sense. If the bunny is good, be it youth or open they remain as good bunnies. I don't think a judge will pick out a BOB for the freaking sake of doing so. It is competitive at the end of the day.

I will never again believe a single word this breeder tells me and it is sad that many will not have the chance to leverage on the craps when she start opening her gap in days to come!

No comments: