Friday 5 June 2009

Recommendations for the rabbit world

There is a rabbit show documentary scheduled for release soon though I do not know when. The director Amy Do spent the last 5 years capturing the craze and passion surrounding the ARBA Conventions. I believe it has something to do with the ribbons - LOL!

I can't wait for it to be out and hope I could get a copy of it to experience how a show breeder feels in such a highly competitive event. It is a fact that thousands of rabbits come from all over the U.S. to compete in this prestigious competition to garner the Best In Show title.

Click on the image below for more details:


The peeps at Chubby Pets Garden is running a promotion on Pro Optimum Super Premium Rabbit Pellets from 4th June to 30th July 2009!

Buy 2 Thunders and get 1 pack of hay freeeeEEeeee! Click on the link to order now or buy off the shelves at all Pet Lovers Center near you!


That's 500 grams of Timothy Hay and not 500 grams of me alright?

As for TLR, I just got the 2nd 50lbs bag of Pro Optimum feed. Will definitely continue using this wonderful feed for now.

No comments: