Tuesday 16 June 2009

Little Miss Muffet

Little Miss Muffet was born on the 5th of July 2008 together with Eclipse, Tinga and Luna. Little Miss Muffet is one of those forgettable kits almost like the ugly duckling. Today, I dare say she is looking good. What I really like about this doe is that she has a very nice crown. She is always having this melancholic expression on her face and it tickles my heart to see her. She's like a little Basset Hound with droopy ears and eyes. LOL!

Here's some photos from Day 1...

Day 1
Day 1
Day 16
Day 16: Can you spot Muffet, Tinga & Eclipse? I miss Little Luna here. She's the last one on the right.
Day 19
Day 19
Day 32
Day 32

And these are taken today. Really love the way this "ugly duckling" blossomed into a "pretty swan".

Notice the prominent crown
Notice the prominent crown
Took me a good 20 minutes to get her to pose. LOL!
Took me a good 20 minutes to get her to pose. LOL!
Puppy or Bunny?
Puppy or Bunny?


No comments: