Friday 17 July 2009

Rabbit Shows: The Way They Do It In US

I am feeling a little under the weather today. Not that I am ill but I am quite sick of what's been happening all around especially the news. At times like these, I turn to my solace, my blog.

I have seen many photos taken at shows and I realized that I have been talking a lot about rabbit shows but somehow have not taken the time to post photos of rabbit shows. Thanks to my dear friend Teri Reymann of sonshinerabbitry.net. I was able to obtain some photos to share with all of you. I really have to thank Teri for allowing me to have these photos.

Their outdoor shows are equally as impressive as those held indoors. Just take a look at these photos:

Triple Crown show held last weekend
Triple Crown show held last weekend
A Judge judging broken tort Hollands
A Judge judging broken tort Hollands

Here are some photos taken at the Washington State Convention:

It could get rather messy but interesting!
It could get rather messy but interesting!
Judging tables and coops
Judging tables and coops
Massive isn't it?
Massive isn't it?
Grooming tables are familiar sights at shows
Grooming tables are familiar sights at shows

So as you can see, a show is all about bringing people together and having fun. It does not matter where and when it is held, as long as everyone goes home happy after having a jolly good time with friends.

Let's look forward for shows like these shall we?

No comments: