Monday 6 July 2009

The Rise Of The Singleton!

I am still very dazed from the exciting weekend. Since the show, the blog stats has skyrocketed. I am receiving so many congratulatory text messages and emails . Thank you everyone for your kind words. The inquiries for my rabbits has skyrocketed as well. Please know that I am still the same old guy that does not bite. The sales policy stands but I have nothing to offer at the moment. Sorry for that shortcomings. Am really glad that I am finally seeing some fruits of my labor after 2 years (since 2006). I don't mean the number of sales but the knowledge and awareness of this breed is finally growing.

Truffles is back to his old self. Being a mischieve like the usual. Begging for food this morning and I just love his cute face!

I just realized that he was a singleton and his mom Holly Hope was also a singleton. It is not easy raising singletons but it is very fulfilling! I never imagine getting even a ribbon before this but miracles do happen sometimes. I am proud that Truffles is from my own breeding and it was really fun having this little guy! Just like to post on his development so far with some past photos:

1st Day
1st Day


6 weeks cutie
6 weeks cutie
1.5 months
1.5 months
2 Months
2 months
5 months
5 months

No comments: