Sunday 20 December 2009

The Future of TLR

As all of you already know, I constantly make improvements in the rabbitry and am not afraid to try out new things. For that reason, I really want to express my heartiest thanks to Teri & Stephen Reymann for sending me 2 of their finest rabbits. They arrived safely today and I just picked them up at the airport. Everyone and everybun is dead tired so please forgive me if the rabbits do not seemed to be posed well. They needed much break too after the long journey and believe me, these photos really do not do them justice as far as posing is concerned.

My Christmas has just been completed this year with the addition of this 2 wonderful rabbits! I have been toying with the idea of owning a Netherland Dwarf and I can't resist any further. Sonshine's Goodie Two Shoes (Tiramishu) is such a beautiful Black Otter Netherland Dwarf. She has got at the most 1.5 inches of ears!

Sonshine's Brown Sugar (Java) is a hot tort Holland Lop babe that has really chunky bones. She just blow me away every time! And she's a lot of personality already!


I should have uploaded this earlier!

Don't you just love her?

I love the upright SHORT ears!!!

Chunky!

Really short ears!!!

I love her, REALLY!!!

Love the crown and curve!

She's filled with personality right now!

Hawt BABY Java!

I am hugging her to sleep!

Look out for more SURPRISES coming in near future!

No comments: