Friday 14 December 2007

In Loving Memory Of Unix


R.I.P.: 14th December 07

Guess I was too late. By the time I reach home, Unix was already very lethargic and after administering 1ml of duphalac, she started losing her strength. It has been more than 24 hours without much food and water intake. She then became very disorientated and lost her sense of balance. The next thing I knew she became so weak that she had to lie on her side. She struggled a little and her breathing got very shallow and finally, she stopped breathing. It seemed that she has been waiting for me to return home before giving up.

I had great plans for Unix. I was hoping she could at least live long enough to follow us to our new home. Was also hoping she can eventually be an apartment bunny roaming freely indoors. Unix, I am very sorry I could not give you a great indoor life you well deserve. Thank you so much for the 6 beautiful babies you gave us.

It was really a sad evening and every bunny in the herd seemed to know what has happened.

I just cannot find the right words to use so I am just going to leave it to the photos to speak my mind.

May you rest in peace. You will always be my best doe.

She was laid to rest in the backyard

Lumix seemed to know that he lost his wife

Goodbye Mummy

When Unix died, all of them became so silent and looked toward her direction

14th December will be marked as Unix day at Tru-Luv...

No comments: