Sunday 22 February 2009

Chilling Over The Weekend

I wasn't feeling too well over the weekend. I guess the rabbits got the queue from me because they all were chilling. Just like me sleeping all day and night. Sorry if I seemed to be writing a little more than nothing. Just can't find the inspiration in the midst of this cough, "human snuffles" and fever. I hate it when these combine into a deadly combination.

Truffles & Mama

img_0783

img_0785

Milkyway Shiro, Seychel & Camior with Mama

img_0791

img_0802

img_0800

img_0797

img_0795

img_0794

And...Where the hell is SKOR?

img_0803

I almost lost Skor over the weekend actually. LOL! I forgotten to close the main door and thank God, he did not roam too far. LOL!!!

So when I realized that I forgotten to close the main door, I searched frantically to find him....

img_0807

HERE!

No comments: