Sunday 1 February 2009

I am very fed up already!!!

It has come to an unbearable stage. I get inquiries for my rabbits and so far this is the most CLASSIC example that drove me up the wall.

I got this email today and these are the exact words without editing:

hi..im interested in ur female rabbit...i want to buy it...
but i dun hav any male rabbit to be mate with...
can the female rabbit mate already??
i hope that the female rabbit can mate with ur male rabbit...
i dun mind if you want extra charge for the mating...
if you agree, i'll take the rabbit when the rabbit pregnant...
and please inform me if you want deposit money...

And my reply was:

I just don't understand it. Why must you mate everything in this world? If mating and getting babies is what you want the rabbit for then I am very sorry to say that I won't sell it!

Come on MALAYSIA! You can do better than that! Stop harassing me with this type of inquiries!

If you want to feel how I feel, please go mate yourself and sell yourself to someone else whom will continue mating you! When you're done delivering the 10th time, come back and tell me how it freaking feels if you're still alive.

Please do not blame me being so stuck up when these are the stuff that I am getting every other day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

biasalah people think they can make money by selling rabbits