Tuesday 17 February 2009

Strike a Pose!

Can someone please help me count the days again? I hate counting their age in days. Each passing day would mean nearer to graduation day. LOL!. Not to say that they are leaving soon but I just dread the day when it comes. Normally my sorry will turn into joy looking at the happy faces of their new owners. I truly find joy in that one moment when the new owners embrace my rabbits for the first time. I love to see the radiant on the beaming faces.

Nothing thrills me more than to know my rabbits are truly appreciated.

Here they are:

Seychel

img_0714

img_0718

Camior

img_0743

img_0741

Milkyway

img_0726

img_0721

Milkyway could be the dark horse of this litter. I love its head there. Could be bigger but that will do.

Truffles

img_0753

img_0754

In case you're wondering and to eliminate all speculations & unreasonable assumptions, YES, they are available for booking. Will only be able to go after spay/neuter as per TLR policy.

No comments: