Tuesday 3 February 2009

Reminiscence

This is something that I wanted to do for a very long time. It is always good to look back into the past and see how far we have come so that we will be grateful for what we have in the present. I am very grateful for how the herd has turned out to be so far. Let's walk down memory lane shall we?

img_4977

This is Unix my first doe.

bandya2

2nd Generation from left, Bandie, Adinna & Yohji (photo taken from http://furrybutts.wordpress.com)

img_2741img_1212

3rd Generation Latara & Tridus (Half Imported Bloodlines)

After losing the 3rd Generation from Unix, the herd was taken over by fully imported bloodlines in Skor, Noobie & BlueBerry.

And then came Holly Hope, Tinga, Eclipse, Luna, Miss Muffet, Charlyz, Moesha, Camior, Milkyway & Seychel the 2nd Generation.

img_0175img_0185img_0178

And 3rd Generation in Truffles...

img_0194

I think my herd is improving loads, what do you think?

No comments: