Wednesday 4 March 2009

All In One Updates

I am so thrilled to have heard from Ms. Kay Miller. It was a short note from her but it really got my heart pouncing. LOL! Thanks Kay!

Here are some updates on the kits. In the midst of being excited for the new quad, please know that I have not forgotten the little ones. Although I set very high standards for kits born in the rabbitry, please do know that I do love each and everyone of them no matter how they grow up to be. It is too early to judge the kits at the moment and I would want to give them the opportunity to grow up before I pass any judgment on their conformity. But if you really have to know, I think it is rather obvious they all do look pet quality. But please bear in mind that they are in their UGLIES stage right now. I still think that they are not too bad for starters.

img_1006

I can see that Truffles is a greater improvement from Noobie's litter. I believe it is mainly because Holly Hope is a better looking Holland Lop.

img_1011

Holly Hope's looking better after raising Truffles. Not sure if she'll make the cut for the show in July. Don't you love her color?

img_1025

img_1022

img_1027

Let's pray that those ears will stop growing soon and the head will POP later. Long ears are sign of the Normal gene.

img_1055

I have to admit that Thunder happens to be my heart bunny. LOL! But I am not bias. I love all of them but somehow Thunder gives me a different feeling. He is such a sweet boy. Ever eagerly waiting for me at the door for pats.

img_1034

Clark happens to be my heart bunny as well. LOL!!! :P...Look at him! He's a cutie. And today he shower me with his LUV! I was sprayed big time by him. You must think I am crazy being so happy being sprayed at by a buck. Ask any rabbit breeder and I am sure they can relate to this very easily. One of the signs that you have been made a slave by your rabbits.

img_1033

And another heart bunny of mine. Carmel is a natural poser. She poses all the time and I believe she knows the camera quite well. She'll strike a pose whenever I am holding the camera up. Very cute.

img_1032

You guessed it! Haley's my heart bunny too. Actually all my rabbits are my heart bunnies!!! LOL!

Haley's a little fiesty at the moment. She is very good at using her fists. Reminds me of the chinese block buster movie IP MAN when Bruce Lee's master make the finishing move using both fists hitting the opponent non-stop. LOL!!!

img_1044

And this is every bunny's HEART BABY! Seen here adored by Thunder.

img_1048

Beth adores them as well but I am a little worried that the bucks may spray at her. And to be at her height, she will be an easy target to be drenched by the golden showers. Thank God nothing happened! I guess Clark only wanted me. LOL!

No comments: