Saturday 7 March 2009

YeahooOoo Tattoo Day

I am not a fan of tattoo on humans but I was always interested in rabbit tattoos. And since I bought myself a set of tattoo kit, I decided to put them to good use. I tattoo all 4 kits today - Truffles, Seychel, Camior and Milkyway Shiro.

It was a success and I have got many people to thank especially Susie and Teri for briefing me through what to expect. But nothing beats the real thing. I didn't know some stuff prior to tattooing them and now I know exactly how the clamp tattoo kit works. I am not disclosing too much details as many people may not take it as something pleasant.

Anyhow, no life threatening feat and I must say that tattooing young rabbits is quite an easy task. And tattooing just one digit made it all much easier for me and also for the kits. So since I have only got 4 kits to tattoo, I went by the number from 1 to 4.

Let's guess who's #1, #2, #3 and #4. Please include your answers through comments based on the photos below.

img_1108

img_1109

img_1111

Can u see 2?

img_1113

img_1115

That's an obvious 4!

No comments: