Wednesday 25 March 2009

R.I.P. Luna

I just received devastating news. Luna just passed away due to complications while undergoing her spay.

It is a very hard blow indeed. We all know the risks involved and at the same time, we want to be responsible pet owners. I wonder what else we can do to have the best of both worlds.

Binky free my baby. We love you. You will be dearly missed. My heart is shattered at the moment.

I know this is not easy for the Horsley too. I am more devastated by the fact that the children has got to go through this. The impact of this should be absorbed by me and only me. I am truly sorry for all our loses. Please know that we have all done our very best.

5th July 2008 - 25th March 2009

P/S: Please don't ask me anything. At this moment, this is the only way I know how to express my sadness. I don't know how else to express my shattered heart except through writing.

No comments: