Friday 27 March 2009

Bon Voyage Milkyway Shiro

What's this for?
What's this for?
Woody Pet Litter Bedding, Hay & More Hay?
Woody Pet Litter Bedding, Hay & More Hay?

Seems like a special precious package is coming someone's way...

A clean bum goes a long way
A clean bum goes a long way

As usual, going through the basic examination...

Teeth looks good to go...
Teeth looks good to go...
As far as I know, I am sure you know what I am talking about with this...
As far as I know, I am sure you know what I am talking about with this...
More trancing for manicure & pedicure
More trancing for manicure & pedicure

And for all that, this is how Shiro repaid me...

Ouch!
Ouch!

Not his fault really. I have a bad habit handling the rabbits without wearing a shirt. That's on my belly.

I just have to say that it takes a lot of trust on both ends. Nico of The Fluffies has been one of the responsible pet owners that I have grown to respect. She takes good care of her pets and give them only the best. What pleases me most about sending Shiro to Nico is that, she has planned ahead what she wants for her pets and she is one of those who champions neutering of pets. That being said, I released Shiro knowing very well she will do what is needed of her accordingly when the right time comes. I also have to apologize to Ms. F for not sending Seychel along as it is hard to find good vets in Penang who is well versed enough to spay rabbits (sad but true).

Last but not least, I would like to thank Daphie & TJ for helping me "ship" Shiro up north tonight. Have a blessed safe journey home to the both of them! We'll find one day to gobble up at Nirwana Maju okie?

No comments: