Tuesday 31 March 2009

FOCUS POCUS!

For past few weeks, my life has been filled with PEOPLE problems! I hate it. That is the reason why I have pets because I am just too tired of PEOPLE problems. I don't need to put up with all these craps!

I want to enjoy having my rabbits! Nothing brings a smile straight from the heart besides having my family (including all the rabbits in my herd), bunny friends, close friends, TLR supporters and relatives.

I truly love my life without all these madness created by mortals. When it comes to sharing my rabbits, I am happier because I have no strings attached. As oppose to someone with a business running, I have no fear of making losses because at the end of the day, it is just a hobby and as I have mentioned many times before, you can't even break even with a hobby. This gives me more options. Options best for both my rabbits and me. People just do not understand this. They think whatever consumer rights and bullshit applies to me but HELL NO!

The way I operate is definitely way below charity. Just do the calculations yourself. I feed my rabbits Oxbow pellets and on top of that unlimited Hay. Just do some survey on the prices and tell me how much it cost for me to keep the kits for 6 months. I am not too good with maths so you go figure!

And yet, people choose to make life miserable for me! I realized the difficult path that I have undertaken right from the start and I understand all the consequences that awaits me. But I will fight till the end. My fellow bunnies and friends will be with me till the end as well. Because we are fighting for a good cause. Not for mere humans, but for our dearly beloved 4 legged furry friends!

Repeat after me if you are with me.

IT IS ALL FOR MY BUNNY, IT IS ALL FOR MY BUNNY, IT IS ALL FOR MY BUNNY!

FOCUS ON MY BUNNY, FOCUS ON MY BUNNY, FOCUS ON MY BUNNY!

Now, skooOOOOoooo the NONSENSE!

2 comments:

Keep said...

I hope everything works out for you! I'm SO SICK of people too- it seems like when everything goes well, BAM someone comes along with ignorance and attitude and ruins it.

Thinking of you!

TLR said...

Thanks a lot Kristen. Really appreciate you looking out for me. I will pull through this victoriously I am sure.