Sunday 27 January 2008

Cuteness!!!

What does all these photos have in common???





CUTE-NESS!!!!

I have to admit that since young, I was a really sucker for cute things. Sorry it may sound a little "sissified" but it remains a fact even though I am a father now.

I took a couple of cute photos of the bunnies today (again...).

Wadya starin' at???

See, my ear is falling down already...

What's with that CORNER?


This one's reserved..May be a boy...
The structure caught my attention...

Look at that paw and head..

Massive head?

Awwww...isn't that cute?

I am having headache already with Adina's litter. Which should I keep? What should I go for? Structure? Boy or Girl matters? Oh my goodness...My mind is getting messed up already...

I am little disappointed with Bandie's litter development. Maybe it is because I am comparing her kits with Adina's I really do hope they will grow up faster and show signs of massiveness soon. I wanna decide which to keep ASAP.

Today being the 13th day for Bandie's kits, 2 of them still did not have their eyes open. I had to intervene by prying those eyes open "manually". Guess they are too lazy to open their eyes on their own. Here they are:




Seriously, I am not racist...but these 2 are really dark. I find it so hard to take their photos. Most turned out so dark I cannot even see their eyes...

1 comment:

joker said...

so cute... omg!

I like your blog. I think it is cool... the contents are interesting in my opinion. I'll be back for more, keep it up!

Do drop by my blog and have a look.

http://1jokeaday.blogspot.com