Tuesday 22 January 2008

Flamed by Eager Beavers....

More PHOTOS!!! That's what I am getting at the moment from eager beavers hoping to catch a glimpse of the kits and their everyday growth.

I am so sorry I was tied down the past couple of days running around doing some other stuff besides peeping on the kits 24/7. I only check on them 2 times a day just to make sure they do not fall out of the nest.

I just reserved this entry so that I could post more photos later. BTW, I prefer blogspot much more than multiply because it is much easier to upload photos. Therefore, you guys are just so lucky for that since blogspot does not make me lazy to post photos....

:P

Adinna & Skor Day 10

Their eyes opened today!!!












Bandie & Skor Day 8

We have dark CHOCOLATES!!!!







No comments: