Sunday 28 December 2008

I interrupt the program for...

I just received a mail from Sheila (of the Sheila & Gabey tag team) from Malay Mail CyberSpot. If you remember, Tru-Luv Rabbitry was given a full colored page coverage on the 12th of September 2008 under the CyberSpot section. Sheila & Gabey was so nice to send me soft copy of the article too which I was very proud to include in one of the pages on the sidebar. Really nice people these two and I bet they are big time animal lovers too.

I have written about the 10 things I am most grateful for as a closing for year 2008 and it has been scheduled to be published on the eve of New Year's Day (look out for it). One of the items listed was how grateful I am (will ever be) for being featured on local medias. The day Sheila & Gabey approached me, I was totally ecstatic! I just couldn't believe Malay Mail is featuring a humble blog such as mine. The day it was published, the number of hits on this blog shot up high and it has been constantly at a level that I am very happy with. I must also mention that the feature was the greatest affirmation for me to continue blogging about rabbits when I almost gave it up. This goes to show that it is important for you to tell someone that you enjoy what they do so that it encourages them to move forward. I believe this applies to everyone and anyone. So let us not take people around us for granted and tell them that they do matter. A random act of kindness goes a long way.

I believe both Sheila & Gabey are now working on a superb closing article for 2008. The great achievements and I believe it would be quite a good reflection for all of us bloggers that has been featured in the past. Be sure to get a copy of Malay Mail on New Year's Day. I am sure I will be getting one first thing in the morning.

Last but not least, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Sheila, Gabey and everyone at Malay Mail for featuring Tru-Luv Rabbitry and with that indirectly endorsed our mission statement of responsible pet ownership. I would also like to wish them all the best for their future undertakings. May we continue to enjoy all the goodness their articles may bring in future!

Happy New Year 2009 to Malay Mail!

No comments: