Sunday 21 December 2008

I want chocolates for Christmas 2008!

I came across this website called Cross Country Chocolate Connection. It is a joint effort in between Christina Topf & Keith Becki to produce chocolate Holland Lops. I am so happy to have found this website and I believe my herd is part of this project.

I remember seeing some of the rabbits listed under the Who's in CA link in both Noobie and Holly Hope's line.

So by this discovery, I am spamming my brain with the excitement with the possibilities that I will be getting some chocolates come Christmas 2008 with Noobie's litter (fingers crossed for smooth delivery & healthy kits) or 12th January 2009 with Holly Hope's litter (fingers crossed for smooth delivery & healthy kits).

I mean, look at those STUNNING chocolate holland lops. I couldn't care less about the body type at this stage. I want the COLOR!!!

Come to think about it, I would like to specialize in Chocolates! Why? Not because life is like a box of chocolate as per Forrest Gump, but mainly because I love CHOCOLATES both for hugging and munching! Don't we all love CHOCOLATES?

No comments: