Thursday 11 December 2008

The Reluctant Doe

As I inserted photos onto this post, I kept on thinking of the most appropriate title. I am not trying to make a mockery out of the great Saint just that the word reluctant got stuck on my mind for this little doe that many has grown so fond of.

Yet another post of my favorite girl, Holly Hope. LOL...

img_8745

These buhnies know what good hay is. For the longest time, I have not seen my rabbits munching away on hay the moment I place a handful in their bowl. Skor especially is really fussy with hay and this new pack of hay I have got really got his appetite going.

img_8761

It's the natural light mind you, that bunch of Timothy Hay is green in color! Love the freshness!

img_8764

This is by far the best pose Holly Hope has given me of her side profile. She is really perfect in my eyes. Don't you think she look gorgeous?

img_8757

And I have saved the best for last:

img_8770

"O Hope, Hope, wherefore art thou Hope?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Buhninizer."

This is suppose to be Juliet's dialogue but I found it more appropriate for Skor. The entire time Hope was out running about, he was just there in his best show pose! I believe a show pose will impress a reluctant doe as much as the judges at ARBA Convention! LOL!!!!!

No comments: