Monday 29 December 2008

Tru-Luv Eclipse: My First Regret

Remember this boy? He has grown to a very very handsome buck. And before you say anything D, you are right! We all expected Eclipse to turn out gorgeous. I am not too worried because Kak Azian was kind enough to agree that we use him as a stud in future. Maybe we should try him with BlueBerry. Shall give him some more time to grow into a super stud as he is still a junior now.

Here are some photos courtesy of Kak Azian. And you can read my mind, I regret the moment I saw these photos! LOL!!!!

pc290427

pc290426

pc290412

Don't you just love his HEAD!?

These are the photos of him when he was younger:


And as Laurie has written so many times, patience is the name of the game. And I can totally relate to her now when she said how she hates having a kit looking like a champ at 3 weeks and why she prefers late bloomers. Eclipse is a late bloomer. I hope Luna follows his footstep. I think she is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's goregous! His owner is very lucky!
Congrats on him! At least you'll get to use him in the future. ;)

TLR said...

Thanks Ali. Yeah, it is really nice of his new owner to agree to that. I am sure we will work something out.