Tuesday 21 April 2009

The Cult Called Pets

Many people sacrifices a lot for pets. So much so that they become obsessed. To treat one's pet well is a very good thing. But to be over obsessed with one's pet business is definitely weird. We have tons of pet stores and retails in Malaysia. Some are online businesses and some have their own operating premises. All of these stores have their fans. I realized some have gone over religious about their idol store.

Today I received a very nasty comment on one of the post I did for Noobie that went as follows:

Classy as in what then? Care to tell more?

J & J in LYN are far more concerned to pets’ wellbeings, more than the PROFIT some Chinchilla owner claim to earn by his knowlegde OR is it from stealing other people’s idea??

Ask urself, have u heard from both party? DUMBASS!!

So any comment then?

Don't you think that this is so darn rude? But anyhow, I learn many things from this comment. And here is what I think:

1. The commenter has low EQ

2. He/she hates Chinchillas (I don't know why someone can hate them so much as they are super cute)

3. He/she is religiously and fanatically in love with the alphabet J, the character & and the alphabet J. Collectively known as J&J

4. He/she loves calling people names

As you can see, certain religions have restrictions and for this person, his or her religion forbids anyone from writing about J&J and the one that particularly includes LYN. So my dear fellow bloggers, please refrain from using J&J and LYN in your posting.

And for the record, the other J&J I know beside the one that took in Noobie are good friends of mine who resides in Melbourne. And the other J&J I know work very hard to build their business. And by these people coming and leaving rude remarks on my blog, they are helping the J&J that they are so religiously in love with lose their business by tons. If theirs is a "gangster-style" business, I am keeping my distance whoever J&J that he/she is referring to!

Lastly, I think all religion teaches us to be good. Let's not make Pets a cult alright? It is not worth it. Mind your own fur biz please....

No comments: