Friday 17 April 2009

Old Man Skor

Seemed like a shadow of the past, Skor remains in Meadow Haven. One of the last of his kin. I do not have much complains about Skor. He is still my favorites although I have not written about him as of late. When he came to me initially, he was a good poser and we have seen how well he posed previously. Now, weighing at 1.7kg and approximately 3.7lbs, he's got a few white strands on the black patches. I am still very pleased with his fur texture though. I guess he is still well kept and conditioned.

Let's have some photos to do all the talking shall we?

The British pose?
The Dutch pose?
The British style pose?
The British pose?
The US pose?
The US pose?
I think when rabbits get old, they tend to slant more I believe...
I think when rabbits get old, they tend to slant more I believe...
Not bad a head...
Not bad a head...
All perked up!
All perked up!
Nudged!
Nudged!


No comments: