Friday 24 April 2009

Neno's Award

The Neno's Award
The Neno's Award

Just want to thank LazzyBunny.wordpress.com for another award called Neno's award.

To answer the question as to why I love blogging, it is pretty simple actually. I love to blog because I am able to share good stuff with my readers. Good stuff like good recommendations for rabbits in general. Also, I love to share my experiences raising Holland Lops! Holland Rules!

I would love to distribute this award to everyone on my Bunny Blogroll! Please feel free to claim this award.

Here are the instructions passed on and should be passed on by receivers:

The award came with these mission :

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!

And it comes with some rules!

* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post

No comments: