Thursday 16 April 2009

Noobie's Update

Would like to thank J for her photos. I am so pleased with another success in getting one of TLR's rabbit into a very good home and I am sure all of you reading this would agree too!

Noobie has got 2 siblings. Boo is a well mannered Chihuahua and Mickey is a 2 year old shy buck. J decided to bring Noobie home as a companion to Mickey hoping that she will bring a little charm back into this lonely little bunny.

Mickey on the left and Boo on the right. Aren't they adorable?
Mickey on the left and Boo on the right. Aren't they adorable?
This is how J lures Mickey out from his hiding place
This is how J lures Mickey out from his hiding place
New princess on the block
New princess on the block
Am I clean enough for this home?
Am I clean enough for this home?
This is just the temporary setup. Watch out for a surprise soon!
This is just the temporary setup. Watch out for a surprise soon!

I can't wait for the new setup. I heard it is going to be awesome.

Thanks J & J!

You know what? This is another J & J couple. Is there a trend here? J people love rabbits and take good care them? I better screen through new owners by the first letter of their names.

So far J, S, D, T, A, N, I and E seemed to be good rabbit people! Isn't that pretty much covers from A to Z? LOL!

No comments: