Saturday 11 April 2009

My 1st Attempt Using A DSLR Camera

Had so much planned out for the weekend but 1 got postponed and the other got cancelled. I am not complaining as I suddenly had the urge to give the new gadget that I have borrowed from my cousin a try. I thought a photo session would be nice to fill in the time.

I must say that I am very satisfied with most of the shots taken with ample of natural light.

Here's Thunder:

I love this photo of Thunder the most. Very angelic!
I love this photo of Thunder the most. Very angelic!
dsc02517
Strike a Pose!

dsc02481

dsc02479

Isn't he a cutie pie?
Isn't he a cutie pie?

And here's Clark:

dsc02530
I love his crown

dsc02576

Can I bulldoze you?
Can I bulldoze you?
I love it when he pose like that
I love it when he poses like that
Another one of the cute pose
Another one of the cute pose
Bulky!
Bulky!
Eh?
Eh?
Sadly, the photo session came to an abrupt end after I took this photo of Clark. Guess what he's doing?
"Raindrops keep falling on my head"
"Raindrops keep falling on my head"
He took a leak on my backdrop and I had to spend time cleaning it. My wife uses the backdrop to iron my clothes. DARN!

We'll have another session for Carmel and Haley.

No comments: