Tuesday 18 August 2009

Binky Free My Little Seychel

Thank you all for your prayers. I believe it has been answered one way or another. As I was preparing the pineapple juice, Seychel was already at her last lap of battle. She was very weak and I noticed something that gave me a reason believe that it was not G.I. Stasis.

It was very clear today that Seychel was having difficulty breathing. She was breathing through her mouth as I noticed her tilting her head upwards. I thought that my pineapple juice would be given in vain and I believe by using the syringe it would clog up her breathing passage further. By then she was struggling to sit upright.

I held her in my arms for a couple of minutes and she started to go into convulsion, let out a squek and breath her last.

As many articles have written, fur block or G.I. Stasis is caused by an underlying problem. There was a reason why Seychel wasn't eating and drinking. There are too many possibilities ranging from respiratory problems to even heart attack. Whatever it is I would like to put a rest to all the speculation and allow her to rest in peace. The only consolation I have is that, at least she was in my arms when she breath her last and no one else had to go through this pain except for me.

Good bye my dear Seychel, I prayed that you will get well and indeed you got much more than I prayed for. Send my regards to Unix, Micro, Latara and all the little TLR bunnies at rainbow bridge. Love you lots!

Beth will miss you but at least she have this photo to remember
Beth will miss you but at least she have this photo to remember
Void & Emptiness is what I feel at this very moment
Void & Emptiness is what I feel at this very moment
I miss you loads!
I miss you loads!

TLR is broken...

No comments: