Friday 7 August 2009

Farewell TLR's 1st BRIS, TRU-LUV Truffles

It is with a heavy heart that I am writing this post. At the same time I am very excited for Truffles' new owners. This couple has been contacting me for quite some time and I felt that it would be nice for them to have Truffles since I do not have many bunnies available at the moment. I am very glad that the lovely couple inquired and I must say that with great confidence, I am very happy to be passing Truffles into their care.

So tonight for a little farewell, I made Truffles pose for me. Anyway, he'll come back once in a while for boarding so I won't miss him too much.

Seemed like it was yesterday that Truffles came into this world. I could remember very clearly that he was the only one left from a litter of 3 born to Holly Hope. He was such a cutie back then and I knew he had quite thick bones. I could still recall how he nearly fell into wrong hands.

Let's walk down memory to reminisce the time when this little boy was born.

Day 2: I love handling kits since birth
Day 2: I love handling kits since birth
Isnt he cute?!
Isn't he cute?!
Posing for me
Posing for me
Cute since birth!
Cute since birth!

As usual before bunnies leave TLR, a basic health check will be done:

Clean vent
Clean vent
Good teeth
Good teeth

I also check through the surgery area and found that the swelling has subsided. Here are 2 photos for comparison:

The day after surgery. All swelled up
The day after surgery. All swelled up
No more swelling today
No more swelling today

And he's left to enjoy an entire night of free run:

Took me an hour to clean up the run
Took me an hour to clean up the run

Bon Voyage my boy Truffles!

My bags are packed, I am ready to go...
My bags are packed, I am ready to go...

No comments: