Tuesday 18 August 2009

Seychel's weak again

Short lived happiness. Another fact that you'll learn about rabbits. I think I should just stop posting because some people may be offended with the little humor and sarcasm in my postings. But what the heck, this is the real thing. This is what rabbit owners go through and like everything in this world, they are not all that beautiful.

Of course I'll love to paint a superficial and super nice picture of my life and my rabbits but let's all be realistic here. Life is not always that beautiful and that is a fact. When you're down, you're way down and you just cannot say you're fine. I mean you could say that you're fine but that's just lying to oneself.

Also, what is not said doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The fact of life remains that no one will ever admit anything that they have intention to hide.

What can I say about Seychel. I believe she's all clogged up again. I'll have to try treating her more aggressively this evening if she could pull through another day. I was happy that she was starting to chew on hay and was drinking on her own. But my gut feeling tells me that she's not doing too well this morning.

When situations like these arises, self-consolation usually kicks in. There are many things that I am telling myself which will not sound too good to certain people. So I am refraining myself from writing it out loud.

No comments: