Sunday 2 August 2009

Great Bunday

The day before yesterday was a good Bunday. yesterday was a good Bunday and today is another good Bunday. I have to admit, everyday's a good Bunday in Meadow Haven.

First thing on the list today was Truffles. I brought him in for castration at approximately 1.30 pm. Just like Noobie, I couldn't help but to feel a little worried. But the moment I saw Dr. Loh, I was relieved. Somehow the vets at Hillpark always set my heart at ease. My wife and I was a little tickled by the fact that we're sending our BRIS bunny for castration. Shouldn't he be a stud back at Meadow Haven? Well, let's put it this way, I strongly believe that there will be more BRIS or even BIS to come from TLR.

Hugging the little "teddy" in the car
Hugging the little "teddy" in the car

Approximately 30 mins after dropping Truffles off at the vets, I received a call from the clinic. My heart sank a little because that was too fast for a surgery and I have not even started cleaning 1 cage in the rabbitry. To my relieved, I was told that the surgery went well and Truffles was ready to go home. So off I went.

The locals call this "mengeram telur" (incubating egg)
The locals call this "mengeram telur" (incubating egg)
Another shot of Truffles
Another shot of Truffles

On the way back from the vets, I found this wonderful shop that sells a lot of nice ornaments. I was previously looking for a door bell. And guess what I found! This made my home complete:

Isn't this beautiful?
Isn't this beautiful?
I absolutely love it!
I absolutely love it!
That's the entrace to Meadow Haven
That's the entrace to Meadow Haven
The new run was great. Carmel, Haley and Clark took their turns in it and I must say that Haley's a super destroyer among the three. Here's some pictures of them enjoying the run!
Carmel enjoying herself
Carmel enjoying herself
Carmel posing for me
Carmel posing for me
Clark chillaxing
Clark chillaxing
And a pose to go with this post!
And a pose to go with this post!
And I am heading to dinner now! What an exhausting day it is!


No comments: