Sunday 18 October 2009

Day 1: Tru-Luv Mooruku, Thosai & Kacang Putih

As you can see, I have the initial names for all three of them. Since they were born on Deepavali day, I named them after the festive's favorite delicacies.

The peanut is called Kacang Putih because Kacang means peanut. I always relate broken blacks to the dairy cow so instead of Muruku, I am calling it Mooruku. As for Thosai, it is made mostly using flour and always served for free during this holiday in Indian restaurants.

Here's how they look today. I don't have much hope for Kacang Putih because I noticed that although she suckles, there isn't any milk going into her tummy.

Notice the big bulge on Kacang Putih's head!
Notice the big bulge on Kacang Putih's head!
Warm & Toastie!
Warm & Toastie!
I was told by a friend that the lighter colored ones are BLUE TORTS! YAY!!!!


No comments: