Monday 19 October 2009

Day 2: Binky Free Tru-Luv Kacang Putih

Another familiar crossroad. The faith of a peanut is always sealed the moment it is born. The case of Kacang Putih through my observation is that, it was born without a proper tummy coupled with a bad pituitary gland, its development and growth was severely stunted. This is again the cause of the lethal double dwarf gene. I found Kacang Putih "dried" up at one corner of the nest box far away from its siblings. The obvious signs of a peanut includes the buldge on the head, a hind quarter that is not developing and also the very tiny little ears.

Goodbye little one
Goodbye little one
Thosai and Mooruku is doing well on the other hand. I am just going to concentrate efforts in keeping these 2 alive and well.
I notice that Mooruku is pretty broad
I notice that Mooruku is pretty broad
Please concentrate on Thosai and stop staring at my smooth hand! :P
Please concentrate on Thosai and stop staring at my smooth hand! :P
Praying for a bright future for the both of them!
Praying for a bright future for the both of them!


No comments: