Tuesday 27 October 2009

Day 10: When Every Door Opens

Mooruku's eyes opened today. I believe Papadoom will have its eyes open pretty soon too.

I came home with a good laugh as I discovered that somebunny has been up to no good. Caught red handed for stealing food!

Greedy MooooOoooooo

Papadoom looks on....

These rabbits are my #1 entertainment. They never fail to cheer me up and there is always something new everyday!

On a happier note, I just found out the number of countries that visits TLR everyday. I was shocked myself to learn how many people this blog has touched and I am very happy indeed. The people in these countries has visited truluvrabbitry.com for the past few days:

  • United States
  • Indonesia
  • Canada
  • Singapore
  • United Kingdom
  • Thailand
  • France
  • Italy
  • Germany
  • Ukraine
  • Kuwait
  • Australia
  • Philippines
  • Netherlands
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • Poland
  • Kenya
  • Finland
  • Lithuania
  • Puerto Rico
  • Brazil
  • New Zealand
  • Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
  • Mexico
  • Bulgaria
  • Turkey
  • India

Thank you all so much for your support and your friendship is much appreciated! Each and everyone of you has inspired me to continue this adventure! Words can't express how much this means to me! Thank you all!

No comments: