Wednesday 21 October 2009

Day 4: Tru-Luv Mooruku & Papadoom

First of all, I just realized that my favorite Indian snack is Papadum - a crispy cracker must have whenever I dig into banana leaf. With that realization, I am switching Thosai to Papadoom - LOL! Talking about indecisiveness!

Anyhow, I was messing around in the rabbitry as usual and took some photos that I would like to share.

Haley darling
Haley darling
My massive Haley. I just love this doe!
My massive Haley. I just love this doe!

If you are wondering how Holly Hope looks like after building a nice and warm nest, here you go...

Hope with bald patches
Hope with bald patches

I like to capture photos that focus on baby bunny tummies.

Isn't Mooruku cute?
Isn't Mooruku cute?
I believe Papadoom is a Solid Blue
I believe Papadoom is a Solid Blue
I learned this trick from Alicia of Pet Epicure on how to teach young children to hold small animals
I learned this trick from Alicia of Pet Epicure on how to teach young children to hold small animals
Joke of the day, Papadoom pee-ed on baby Beth. Talking about fire extinguisher, Papadoom shoots pretty far for a little wiggly...


No comments: