Saturday 3 October 2009

Earthquake, Tsunami & Holland Lops

I am not too sure how far is this true and whether the last Earthquake in Padang, Indonesia has any effect on the TLR rabbits. There were evidences that animals are able to "detect" Earthquakes or any other natural disasters way before they happen. The reason I am writing this post is because I noticed that Holly Hope has not been eating well and naturally has not been pooping much since yesterday. Other than that, she is showing no signs of pain.

I also hope that her loss of appetite has nothing to do with the stress I am going through at the moment. It could also be that she is misses me not being at home for the passed few days. If this is the case, it is definitely a major disadvantage for breeders to keep their rabbits close to them because they are able to pick up the bad vibes almost immediately.

The other rabbits at TLR are also acting rather unusual for the past 2 days. I really hope they are all alright.

No comments: