Tuesday 10 June 2008

Bunny poops to save the world

In the midst of worldwide food shortage, I read that mankind is facing yet another big blow. The agriculture industry is facing shortage of fertilizer.

When I read the news, my mind thought of bunny poops right away. What mankind cannot solve, we should get help from those sharing this planet with us. What's more natural than animal poops and especially our beloved rabbits' poops.

US should be the last affected by this shortage. With all the rabbitries combined, I believe they could collect bunny poops that could last a lifetime.

What can the rest of us do? We can start making this planet a greener place to live by using our pet rabbit poops as fertilizers around our gardens. If need be, share them with our neighbors or better still, use them around the neighborhood!

My rabbits produce a big bag of poops everyday and I normally throw them out into the backyard where there are fruit plants.

All of us can make a difference in this world. We just need to pick ourselves up and just make it happen.

May the power of bunny poops save the world from STARVATION!

No comments: