Wednesday 18 June 2008

Fighting a good fight

Jesus was crucified because he spoke the truth. That is what I believe in.

And when you speak the truth, you will be crucified, literally! That is just how the WORLD works.

So now, what does that got to do with my rabbitry? I have mentioned over and over again that my rabbitry stand for the truth. I strive and try my level best to bring awareness to the community that I serve so that we can bring the level of mentality in raising rabbits the best way we could up a notch from where it was dooming to be.

Now, there are some that does not support this cause at all because for them, an animal is just an animal and should be treated like....AN ANIMAL. They are taken as a commodity where money is the center of their interest.

But they failed to realized that the beast is not in the animal but in themselves. Yes again, I interview potential pet owners that shows interest in my rabbits. Should I get crucified for that?

If you do not stand up for something, you can never stand up for anything. We make conscious decisions every single day, so that what we do will not disturb our God given conscience.

I am deeply disturbed by the behavior exhibited by this person whom have taken my photos without permission or making reference to where she got them from. As an owner of those photos, I believe I have the rights to ask for removal. So how come the table is turned and the blame is on me now?

This will be my last lament on this darn issue as I want to move on to enjoy my hobby. Not entertaining some young spoiled brat and her vulgar blog. But of course, that's her rights to use all the vulgar words she can find on the surface of the earth.

No comments: