Thursday 19 June 2008

I want to be a HLRSC member!

Since we do not have rabbit shows in Malaysia. I thought it would be fun to be part of the Holland Lop Rabbit Specialty Club in US. It would be nice to keep abreast with the happenings over in the US since they will be sending me 4 issues of Hollander newsletters and I am particularly interested in reading the Official Guidebook too.

I actually registered in April 2008 through their website and paid through paypal. It says that it will take 4 weeks for processing. I guess they are taking a little too long to process my request.

After 4 week, I still have not got any response from them so I decided to email the secretary to check. After a long wait, the secretary mentioned that she did not see my application.

Oh noOOOooooOOooo....

My credit card statement clearly shows that there was a USD25 charged for HLRSC.

That's quite a sad news for me. But I will continue waiting. Hope they are able to sort it out so that I get those materials as promised.

No comments: