Friday 20 June 2008

I don’t mean to be rude but…bunny language please…

I have been getting some weird comments in really weird languages. I do not mean to sound rude but I can only understand bunny languages. Binkies and grunting may mean something to me but if you want to comment, please comment in ENGLISH (American or British, it doesn't matter). LOL...

It is quite surprising that some people in certain countries are very proud of their languages and assume that everyone in the world will understand. Unfortunately, the only international language I know is as you know English, a little sign language and of course body language (both animals and human). I am sorry if I seemed ignorant and do not take the initiatives to learn your language. I have too many languages to learn computer programming languages included. LOL...

So, please forgive me if I run into any grammatical errors.

I believe in the rabbit world, theirs is a simpler language. And here are a few of them and what they mean if you happen to see/witness them:

1. Chinning: Not necessary mean marking territory, more of a behavior in preparation before digging into a sumptuous meal.

2. Lying stretched out: Most relaxed and happy.

3. Thumping of back feets: Danger, Danger, Danger!

4. Buck circling your feet: Courting behavior (you're sexy!)

5. Growling and biting: Stop messing my burrow with your filthy hands!

6. Teeth grinding: If sitting crouched up, it would mean pain else, may be a purr while being petted

7. Jumping in mid air (Binky): True Happiness!!!

8. Buck spraying at you: I love you!!! UghhHhhHHhh!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know you don't know any other language, but perhaps there's one you ought to know - Esperanto. Take a look at www.esperanto.net

By the way, the Esperanto for 'rabbit' is kuniklo!

TLR said...

Hi Bill,

Thanks for letting me know. Wasn't aware of Esperanto. Will try to look it up and see if I can ever pickup yet another language.